Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

That was great! So Nostalgic.

For everyone who didn't enjoy this movie, you were too young or wasn't even born in the 80s to understand it. Anyhow, this movie was great. So nostalgic. And also, SCORPIONS ROCK! :P

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

great!

I loved the style you used... LOL.. and that part with Webby.. LOL.. scared the crap outta me...haha.... This movie owns.

Naruto: Harmonia -Redone! Naruto: Harmonia -Redone!

ok...

that was ok, but i liked the naruto one better, but you did good it making it look exactly like the naruto ending.

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

lol

that was awesome... I liked it alot.. also liked that phrase you put into the ninja's bandana... LOL...

Spiderman The Movie Spiderman The Movie

that was good.

the art to it was really good, and the humour was good too... I had a good laugh for this short flash toon.

NGBG: Grime vs Sqeezy NGBG: Grime vs Sqeezy

haha

that was great! Very original and unique. I had fun watching it!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Sugoi!

that was awesome... I wish that they taught japanese at my highschool... I'm taking it at the university though. That flash was great! You went and took all that final fantasy stuff and made it into your own work.. lol... you have a talent in anime..

NESkartoon NESkartoon

ok..

that looks ok... The TMNT music remix was pretty cool..

DEUS EX MACHINA DEUS EX MACHINA

Beautiful!

You, my friend are an artist! This is a beautiful, yet creepy, work of art!

FREELENS responds:

I'm not an artist, I hate those mthrfckrs, I'm just a sick weirdo.

MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton.. MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton..

HAHAHHA...

haha.. i like how you took that old tupac video and redid it with better graphics... That video is a pure classic... You should have done the one of the party too..